Thursday 7 May 2015

MAC Cinderella Collection Review Coming Up Soon



I'm so late on testing this collection out and I need to apologise for my absence again. Life has been darn crazy and I still haven't got a chance to catch my breath yet.

All I have to say is that this collection is amazing. There are mix reviews online claiming that its boring and blah but personally I think it is on point from its packaging to the product itself.

I did not get its eye gloss as they were sticky on the lids and I seriously wish to open my already-small eyes. The lipsticks were a bit too nude (and less pigmented) for my liking too.

However, there is always a but, the eyeshadow palette, beauty powder and lipgloss are fantastic. Thus, I'll be reviewing them 3 in my upcoming post so stay tune ;)

No comments: