Wednesday 1 April 2015

Top 10 Favourite Perfumes | Chanel, Gucci, Juicy Couture etc.

Its been a while since I last blogged and I am truly apologise on that. So much stuff has been going on lately and I have to say I'm indeed overwhelmed by it. 

In order to not let my readers down, here is a roundup of some of the perfumes that I've been wearing constantly (and kinda loving).

Do excuse the blurry picture, shaky hands :P


Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia
- Its a sweet fruity scent that doesn't overwhelmed the sensitive nose. Welcomed by most of the ladies I had known of and its the best selling scent from the brand. A definite top favourite in my list.

The Body Shop English Dawn White Gardenia
- White floral tones with a musky layering, great for spring time and day wear.

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
- Floral and powdery but at the same time sophisticated grown up. Love this for special occasions.


Paris Hilton Perfume
- Sweet all the way with a huge fruity and warm undertone. Perfect for girly nights out. Oh hey, and I did received tons of compliments from the guys too when wearing this. A dark horse indeed.

Victoria Secret Pure Day Dream
- Kind of sweet, kind of musky with a hint of floral. This scent reminds me of the evening sunset with a cocktail in one hand and my lover in the other. Sensual...

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur 
 - Intoxicating but yet florally feminine. This scent is light enough to wear in the day but can be layered for a more enhanced smell.

Taylor by Taylor Swift
- Love the mixture of fruity and floral scent in this. There seems to be a deep woody scent wafting though all the femininity. It leans toward a more mature smell but doesn't spell grandma. A one-of-a-kind scent.


Gucci Flora by Gucci
- This smells expensive, like a rich lady sipping on her cup of tea at the pavement way with a cigarette in her hand. But a hint of floral paves its way thru bringing out the feminine side of her otherwise rich aura.

DKNY Be Delicious
- Fruity, young and fresh. A spritz of this perfume gets all your senses awakens just that zat **clicking finger**

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
- Love the complicated smell of this perfume. Its like fruity but not quite there, musky and spicy but isn't sharp enough to be detected, floral but yet oh-so-rich. And I love the bottle too, like some holographic display.

So here are my take on how the perfume smells on me and how I perceive their scents thru my nose. My collection is definitely growing and maybe I'll write up another post to showcase all of them for you guys in the future ^_^. 

What's your favourite perfume of all time?

No comments: