Thursday 30 April 2015

April 2015 Favourites

Its that time of the year again and boy am I excited this time round. All the products that I've been loving is seriously the bomb.com and just couldn't get enough of them.

No new released items are included here as these are like my holy grail of all makeups. So let's jump right in shall we?



1. The Balm Nudetude Eyeshadow Palette
Extremely pigmented, soft and creamy, blends easily and stays put on my lids without fallouts. Enough said.

2. The Body Shop All in One Instablur (Eyes)
A primer for the eyelids to ensure eyeshadow stay all day. Love that its colourless and waterproof. 

3. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
I like how this hold my curls and have very little smudging at the end of the day which is big for me as I tend to get smudges under my eyes so frequently with even the toughest waterproof mascara. Love the size of the applicator too, I like my stick small -__-'''

4. 17 18 Hour Stay Time Concealer
This, is freaking, AMAZING!! I always get creases at my fish tail and this doesn't do that to me. I love how emollient this is which makes blending a dream but once it sets, it just stays put. Also, the coverage is more of a medium to full thus I don't feel the cakiness and heaviness on my eyes. Instant love.

5. Benefit Gimme Brow
OK, this stuff, is a life saviour. When I'm on a hurry, I whack this in less than 30 seconds for both eyes and I'm ready to go. Literally idiot proof. It tames my unruly brows and also fills up sparse spaces. The spoolie is also small enough for me to manoeuvre without worrying it getting all over my face. Definitely my favourite. 


6. Benefit Posie Balm
This is so moisturising on the lips and I love how it gives a bit of pigmentation to make your lips look healthier. Even the packaging is oh-so-pretty. But beware of the price though as its about S$29 and you can get cheaper alternatives that does the job equally well.

7. Chanel Rouge Coco (the previous version)
I love this freaking range. The pigmentation is on point, the longevity is sufficient, it doesn't bleed into my lip lines and the packaging is so sleek and sophisticated. Couldn't get enough of them and intend to expand my collection with the reformulated ones. ^_^

8. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
If you are a follower of this blog, you'll know that I couldn't live without this foundation. Its dewy, light to medium coverage but buildable, blends easily with fingers and gives you that radiant healthy finish. It lasted quite well on me before oxidising at the 8th hour.

9. MAC Studio Fix
This has been a holy grail of many and I shall jump on bandwagon and claim that it is for me too. It sets my makeup and absorbs any shine on my T-zone. Just a great finishing product for my makeup routine.


So, what have you been enjoying lately? Would love to know your recommendations.

No comments: