Sunday 26 April 2015

The 4 Foundations


I'm currently rotating between these 4 foundations by determining whether I needed a light or medium coverage.

The light coverage bases are:
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
Technically, its not a foundation however I love the amount of coverage it offers. My skin has never looked more radiant and healthy. I like how easy it is to blend with my fingers and how light weight it felt on my skin. Literally like wearing nothing. Absolutely adore this product.

2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
This is a classic and almost everyone seemed to like (except those with sensitive skin that they claim it breaks them out). Light but buildable coverage, this foundation makes your skin looks flawless and glowy. I like buffing this with my flat top brush which gives it a natural finish. This foundation lasts 8 hours on me before oxidising.


The medium to heavy coverage bases are:
1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
This has a cult going in UK and I somehow must try it for myself. I do like this foundation however, something about texture makes it hard to blend (with fingers or brush). I seldom see reviews about this foundation being difficult in application but I'm definitely not liking the time it takes me achieve a smooth face. The reason that I am still using this is because of its moisturising properties if I'm suppose to be in an air-conditioned area the whole day.

2. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
This is also another foundation that had me scratching my head during application time. I just can't seem to get this work. **frustrated** Another point is that when I sweat, white water droplets form on my forehead and its quite embarrassing when people are looking at them. The only reason its in my routine is because I wanted to finish the bottle (throwing it away can be so wasteful).


**Apologies on the in-activity here and the once per week posting. Life has been quite hectic and insane at the moment and there are so many things that I need to handle before I can truly sit down, relax and blog. Please bear with me as I get my life on track. Love you guys <3

No comments: