Happy March everyone!!! Time to flies doesn't it? Many changes will be made during this month and hopefully yours will be fruitful. Oh, and its also my birthday month so ^_^ max.
And have you checked out my Instagram giveaway? If you are interested, head on over to my Instagram account and win some prizes.
Let's get started with this month's LBBB.
Its a whitening theme for this month and boy was I excited. I mean, just in time for my wedding I'd say as I would like to have a lighter skin tone (you know as the Chinese saying, once you are fair all imperfections can be ignored).
Chocked full with products as usual. But this time round, there are more sachets than ever (which personally I don't really prefer as the packagings are not really environmental friendly). I love the variety of products included here and I'm spotting a new brand which is Dr. Andrew.
A little close up on what's included. They are:
1. Lancome Intense Whitening Spot Eraser x 2 and Ultimate XL UV Protection x 5
2. Biotherm White D-Tox CC Smoothing Base x 7
3. Ioma Youth Booster x 2
4. Laneige White Plus Renew Original Cream
5. Laneige White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Cap
6. Belif The Truth Whitening Essence
7. Belif The True Whitening Cream
8. Shu Uemura Brightening and Polishing Gentle Cleansing Oil (Whatsup with skincare companies and their long a** name?)
9. Dr Andrew Skin Illuminating Moisturiser
10. Benefit Instant Comeback Facial Serum
11. Philosophy Brighten My Day Brightening Serum
Extremely excited to try them out especially the Laneige Cream and the Sleeping Cap. Japanese brands are known for their whitening skincare range so I do hope that it gives my face a good overall brightening effect.
To order yours, simply click here.