Thursday 26 February 2015

Etude House Singapore Sales Feb 2015


Hi guys!!!

So, I'd passed by Etude House and was delighted to see that they are having a sales going on storewide which ranges from 30% off for members and 20% off for non-members. 

This sales will be on from 26th Feb to 1st Mar so hurry and head on over to grab yourself some stuff.

Products that I bought are:
1. Dear My Wish Lipstick in Red (lucky to get this colour at Vivocity as its sold out elsewhere)
2. Fresh Cherry Tint (love this on my cheeks ^_^)
3. Colour My Brows in No.1 (excited to try this out as my Benefit Gimme Brow cost a bomb!!)
4. Bling Bling Eye Stick in Golden Comet and Little Bear Star (such a weird name o_O)
5. Nail Polish Remover
6. Bottle Dispenser

All of these for just $50 (U.P. $70) which is absolutely a bargain. I'm already in love with the brand as they produce great quality stuff with affordable prices (please do check out their brushes as they are instant love at 1st sight).

No comments: