Sunday 7 June 2015

May Favourites 2015

 Its that time of the month again for monthly favourites and here are some of the oldies that I've been enjoying tremendously last month. I did not include any new products as I still haven't the heart to dip into them. Please be patient with me.


This is a no brainer as both the product, the 3D pattern and the name itself is just too beautiful. Its Jardin de Chanel Camelia Rose Blush. This blush is so pigmented that its crazy considering it to be on the lighter side in the pan. As per all Chanel blushes, they lasted all day and its a total dream to blend on the cheeks. Loving it a lot. But I do need to use it sparingly as its a LE.



Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation gives like the most natural finish with medium coverage. I like how radiant and fresh my face look (but not oily sparkly) and not flat dimensionless. It also comes with a pump making dispensing of the product a breeze. Nice one GA. 




History of Whoo lippies have been on wishlist for the longest time ever and boy do they not disappoint. The lipstick is super creamy, moisturising and doesn't tug on the lips during application. Although the pigmentation is not great, I forgive them for they are comfortable to wear on the lips. The lipgloss translate the same pros as the lipstick, but the plus point is that it doesn't feel tacky like some lipglosses are. I really enjoyed applying them on the lips and also admiring their luxurious packaging. Practically staring at them whole day. 



The Shu Uemura CC UV Under Base Mousse SPF 35 PA++ in Pink is da bomb. Its so good as a primer, not only does it clings onto my foundation like no other, but it also brightens up the face. Compared to its older counterpart, it brightens up and provides more radiance to the face, making you face looks fresh and flawless. What's more, the packaging is pink ^_^



Clinique Cheek Pop in 03 Berry Pop has totally captured my heart. From the Daisy printing and the pigmentation to the simplistic packaging design, I say Clinique really nailed it this time. I like how natural the blush looks on me and this product is totally long lasting on me. It manage to survive a full whole day of work on me and I thank it for making me look awake. 

So, what have you been enjoying for the month of May? 

No comments: