Tuesday 14 April 2015

March Favourites 2015

This post comes a bit late but better late then never right? ^_^

So here are my March Favourite products and I do love them to bits. Take a look at what I've been using constantly in the third month of the year. 


1. Lancome Tonique Comfort Toner
- Love using this with a cotton pad. Noticed that I seldom seem to breakout after using this product. Thumbs up from me.

2. Creme Simon Brightening Detox Micellar Water Makeup Remover
- Love how this makeup remover doesn't sting my eyes (I'm looking at you Chanel Eye Makeup Remover) and takes my waterproof eyeliner in just 1 swipe. Impressive. 

3. The Face Shop Hydrogel Golden Eye Patch
- This feels great on the skin. Love how lux it looks in the pot and also feels hydrating under the eyes. Although I have yet to see visible effects on my wrinkles, I felt all pampered thus bonus points for this product.

4. Nars Audacious Lipstick in Audrey + MAC Lipgloss in Slippers (Cinderella Collection)
- This combo is absolutely gorgeous. The bold tenacious red from the lipstick compliments well with the sheer shimmery gloss, making your lips appear fuller and sexier. No kidding. I seldom apply full on red lipstick but this combi gets me loving the bold bright colour like instantly.


5. Fragonard Diamant Parfum
- If classy, luxurious, sophisticated, intoxicating and rich were to be combined to a perfume, this would definitely be it. It has a strong musky citrusy scent (with a sweetness undertone) that lasted all day long. My definitely go-to scent if I'm on a romantic date.

6. Etude House Stippling Brush
- Cheap and with good quality, this brush is such a dream. Absolutely love the pink handle too. 

7. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede
- Another perfume favourite for this month as I just couldn't pass up this amazing floral scent from JM. Totally reminds me of a beautiful garden filled with booming flowers. And it doesn't make my head ache too which is a plus point. 

8. MAC Stroke of Midnight Eyeshadow Sextet (for 6)
- Couldn't believe that I would love an eyeshadow palette from MAC. Normally its a hit and miss kind of consistency with MAC's eyeshadow palette but this one manage to win my heart over. The overall performance was good with all eyeshadows (except for the deep purple one) being smooth, buttery, pigmented and non-patchy. Love it to bits.

9. Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
- This smells like chocolate heaven. I usually prefer liquid foundation but this nifty foundie gets me excited. Its a light to medium coverage but definitely buildable and I just love how it takes my forehead shine away whenever I touch up during the day. Love that it has a mirror inside in it too which means its good for travelling. 

So there you have it, my 10 favourites for the March 2015. What's your favourite for March or April? Do let me know ^_^

No comments: