Thursday 16 October 2014

Lip Balms | Benefit Posie Balm & Dior Lip Glow

OK, there may seem to be repetitive product on the prowl (hint Dior) but I just feel that the Benefit and Dior lip balms are somewhat similar. Both are in sticks and offers a nice sheer colour.

Lip Balm, Review, Haul, Benefit, Posie Balm, Dior, Lip Glow, Lips, Makeup, Beauty,
Look, even their packagings are cute!!


Lip Balm, Review, Haul, Benefit, Posie Balm, Dior, Lip Glow, Lips, Makeup, Beauty,
A close up of the Benefit Posie Balm. Honestly this product is a tad expensive in my opinion. With its sheer to nothing pigmentation, there are many cheaper alternative dupes on the high street which makes it more unfavourable. Although I would say that the winning factor of this lip balm is its beautiful rose gold packaging and its moisturising effect thus you can expect no tugging on the lips. But with a price point of S$29 a pop, I guess you are better off with something else more affordable.


Lip Balm, Review, Haul, Benefit, Posie Balm, Dior, Lip Glow, Lips, Makeup, Beauty,
On the other hand, the Dior Lip Glow however is a completely different story. Not only does it brings colour to your lips but the colour changes with the temperature (or is it body chemistry) of your lips. I mean, how cool is that. I have did a review of it HERE so go check it out.

I just can't get enough of lip balms. I think they are wonderful saviours for dry chapped lips making it look fuller and juicier (ok, maybe I should use the word Plump but you get the drift). What's your current lip balm must-haves?

No comments: