Thursday 23 October 2014

Mascara Galore | Urban Decay, MAC, Benefit, Maybelline etc.

I have always been afraid of putting on Mascara. Don't even ask why. OK, I confess, its due to the weird eye shape that I'm having which makes mascara smudges like crazy when my eyes are crinkled (due to over-smiling). And I hate smudges under my eyes. Makes me look unkempt and dirty. 

So, I tend to be on a hunt for the best mascara (waterproof version as they tend to smudge less) for my hooded eye lids. I too am always on the lookout for mascara that doesn't droop my eye lashes after just half a day's worth of application. 

Shame to say that these are not all of the mascaras that I've got in my collection and as you might already know or warned that the expiry date of mascaras are 3 months. Thus, I'm definitely charged guilty of hoarding mascaras. But I'll make sure that I toss them out once there is an odd smell or somehow dried up. So rest assure...

Mascara, Lancome, MAC, Model Co, Urban Decay, Canonball, Maybelline, Volume Express, Benefit, They're Real, Review, Haul, Beauty, Makeup,

Mascara, Lancome, MAC, Model Co, Urban Decay, Canonball, Maybelline, Volume Express, Benefit, They're Real, Review, Haul, Beauty, Makeup,
From left: Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes, MAC Loud Lash, Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Black Mascara, Urban Decay Canonball Mascara, Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara, Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara and Benefit They're Real Mascara


Verdict?

Best Waterproof Mascara ~ Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
Best Smudge Proof Mascara ~ Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
Best Stay Up All Day Mascara ~ Urban Decay Canonball Mascara
Best Blackest Mascara ~ Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes
Best Wand Mascara ~ Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara

Worst Smudge-y Mascara ~ MAC Loud Lash
Worst Droopy Mascara ~ Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Black Mascara
Worst Non-pigmented Mascara ~ Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara
Worst Wand Mascara ~ Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara and Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Black Mascara (they are so huge that I kept poking my eye balls with them)


Conclusion:
If you are on a budget, buy => Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
If you have the extra cash, buy => Urban Decay Canonball Mascara

No comments: