Sunday 3 August 2014

Beauty: Purchases From the Internet ~ Feel Unique & Luxola

If you do subscribe to Feel Unique's newsletter, you'll tend to get discount codes from time to time. Ranging from 15% to 25% off, its pretty good considering you get to save a lot if you have something to buy. The good thing about Feel Unique is that it ships international worldwide for free. However, the downside is due to certain rules and restriction to shipping areas, certain brands (especially higher ends like such as Dior or Guerlain) are unable to ship to Singapore. 

Luxola always has this discount code (30% off) littered around the internet (if you notice the Google ad bars everywhere on random websites) and passing off something like that just doesn't mix well with my shopping conscience wtf >.< Its a Singapore based website thus it offers free delivery within the island and each delivery are handled-with-care (even if you only purchase 1 item) whereby the delivery guy brings a pretty paper bag to put your stuff. The downside is that Luxola seldom has massive offers/sales on its site.

So, I went ahead and click away on some stuff that I wanted to get for a very long time (I blame Youtube for this). 

The infamous Tanya Burr's Lipglosses from Feel Unique. I bought "Lets Travel the World", "Chic" and "Afternoon Tea"


From Luxola, I bought Zoeva Brush Set, Zoeva Brush Cleaner, Sleek Blush By 3 and with a free sample sitting at a corner.


And also from Luxola, Sleek i-Divine Oh-So-Special Palette and Edward Bess Lipstick.

So far, I am very happy with all my purchases. However, I have impose a makeup ban on myself as I really spend too much makeup for the past few months, shopping has to stopped for a wee while >.<

No comments: