Friday 25 July 2014

Beauty: Lippies Galore

A simple post to show you what I've got on my lips which I'm rotating between day by day. If I must say, between lipgloss, lipsticks and lip stain, I still prefer the formulation and application of lipsticks. 

Lipgloss sometimes annoys me with its stickiness and attracting my hair always. Lip stains can be too overpowering with its opaque-city (although I do enjoy its staying power) and sometimes to bleed into my fine lines. Lipsticks are like my go-to if I want to look good. Formulations of lipsticks nowadays are so creamy and less drying which makes it ideal for a plump succulent lips without compromising on color.  

YSL Vollupte Lipgloss, Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, YSL Rouge Vollupte Lipstick


Bella Box Chubby Stick, Collection Lip Stains, Revlon Chubby Sticks





No comments: