Thursday 13 August 2015

Product Empties August 2015

Haven been accumulating my empties in basket and I have been pretty good with using up products in my stash. I wish I could finish up more makeup items instead of essentials like skincare or haircare. 

So here we go...

Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover, Rexona Deodorant in Free Spirit, Benefit Its Potent Eye Cream and Aussie Moist Conditioner (Good stuff!!)


17 Stay Time 18 Hours Concealer (love this a lot!!), Kate Gel Eyeliner (it totally dried up on me) and Benefit Primer Potion (this is just the deluxe size)


Sunsilk Hair Serum, Ma Cherie Moisture Conditioner, Caudalie Beauty Elixir (my holy grail <3), Soap & Glory Clean On Me Body Wash (absolutely obsessed with the zesty refreshing scent of this shower gel) and Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil (I prefer this yellow one compared to the rest as it doesn't sting the eyes)


Oriental Princess Hand Cream, Rexona Deodorant in Naturals, Origins Ginger Body Products, Chanel UV Essential Sunscreen, Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel and Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist


Tigi Catwalk Fast-Fixx Leave in Conditioner, Benefit Bathina Perfume (deluxe size), Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner (can't get enough and I've got to have at least 2 backups as they tend to finish up fast) and This Works In Transit Defence Sunscreen


Kose Sunscreen (and I'm still allergic to this, tend to get tons of pimples when I slap this on), This Works Clean Skin Gently Cleanser, Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel (must-have in my stash, holy grail number 2) and Chanel Eye Makeup Remover (I did not manage to use this up as it stings my eyes like crazy, gave it away to my mum though).

No comments: