Sunday 9 August 2015

Bio-essence Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream with Royal Jelly & ATP | Review | ad

Disclaimer: Just to put it out there first that I was kindly sent these products by the generous Bio-essence and Touch Pr & Events for review and testing purposes (not being paid FYI). All opinions are of my own and to the utmost truest honest form. Results may differ from people thus I'm writing to tell you guys how I feel about this product and how it worked for me.

I was always intrigued by this brand since I was in my teenage years watching the advertisement on TV (remembered loving 陈丽贞 in the early days advert), getting all fascinated with their magical cream which helps woman look younger.

And now, I am happy to report that Bio-essence is helping me in the same way too. 




Let me give you a little background on the product, Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream with Royal Jelly & ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). According to them,

"Extra Strength Face Lifting Cream helps achieve improvements in skin elasticity, reduction in wrinkle counts and instant facial contour reduction within 10 minutes of usage."




And the two main ingredients are said to:

"ATP - is a coenzyme that stores the energy to support metabolism in our cells, improving micro-circulation to renew and repair skin.
Royal Jelly - deeply nourishes skin, and improve skin's radiance, leaving it soft, smooth, fair and glowing with a feminine charm"



Here are my thoughts on the product:

1. Packaging
Can I just say how cute and lovely it looks. From its honeycomb patterned yellow cap to the yellow-to-blue gradation to the glass-like bottle, I think they did a really good job in making the container glamorous and high-end. One thing though is that I wish they included a spatula for scooping out products as I kind of my pet-peeves to dig my fingers into the cream and risk contamination. But overall, I'm quite happy to place this on my vanity 

2. Texture
OK guys, I have to admit. I Freakin' Love It!!! The texture is of a gel consistency but almost leaning towards cream and I just felt that my skin is loving every bit of it. I dislike heavy moisturisers/creams that sits on my skin and I just felt that my skin couldn't breathe. But then again, I don't really fancy gels that absorbed too quickly into the skin that I couldn't feel it doing anything to my skin. Thus, this product is just perfect. It is light weight enough for my skin to absorb quickly but heavy enough for me to massage at least a minute or two. Thumbs up from me!!! <3



3. Application
It has this nice cooling tingly effect (something of like mint but not too overpowering) which glides smoothly onto the skin, preparing a smooth silky base for massaging. However, for those with sensitive skin, do try a small patch test before going for the whole face as not many is able to adopt to the tingling minty sensation.

4. Result
After using this product for 2 weeks and a half, I'm happy to report that my laugh lines are reduced visibly. I wouldn't say completely diminished, but they are not as deep as before. I could also see beneficial results on my forehead which is plagued with fine lines, they seemed to smoothen out o_O. I can't vouch for whether this magical product has changed my jawline from round to V as I only used it for 2 weeks, but I'm quite positive that there will be some changes if I used it long enough.

5. Misc
There is also a measuring tape that comes with the product for measuring the size of your face. Call me coward whatnot, but I'm kinda afraid to know the dimensions of my face :P. Maybe you guys can try measure your face and let me know ^_^

Overall, I'm very happy with the results and the product itself. As my wedding is coming up, hopefully by that time I get to achieve that nice sharp jawline which everyone seems to crave for.

Rating: A-


On another note, I was also sent 2 other products which are the Deep Exfoliating Gel in Oil Control and Sensitive Skin. Upon curiosity, I tried it on my hands and I was like :O





Tried the Deep Exfoliating Gel in Sensitive Skin on my hands.

Application: It comes in the form of a semi opaque gel-like consistency and to be applied on dry skin. Spread it all over skin.

Texture: Its really easy to spread all over the skin and within the gel there's itsy bitsy gritty little things which I guess acts as physical exfoliator. 



**Magical sound effect played** 
Just how on earth does dead skins start forming in lumps!? Couldn't believe that a simple gel like that would be able to scrub up so much dead skin and I'm totally impressed. Wait till you see the comparison between two hands below.



I applied the product on my left hand and you can totally see that it is brighter, smoother, pores are smaller and overall, it just kinda gives that healthy looking skin. And what's more is that I don't feel like my skin is stripped of moisture or tightness, it just felt soft and supple.

Sold!!! 





Deep Exfoliating Gel in Oil Control comes in a more murky opaque gel and I did the same on my right hand. It does have the same effect of scrubbing out all my dead skin cell. You can already see that the lower part of my hand is brighter than my wrist o_O 

Although I couldn't tell the difference between the two in terms of function thus I recommend that the decision of buying which exfoliating gel depends on what skin type you have. Eg the Oil Control one as per se, has oil controlling properties or ingredients and also anti acne substance incorporated into the product . 


After testing out 3 of these products, I am super duper impressed with Bio-essence. Not only have they up their game in the quality and functionality of their products, but they somehow manage to maintain their prices in the affordable region. Will definitely keep an eye on other products from this brand. 

For more info, please click here 

1 comment:

Alpessence said...

Nice product. I will surely use this product for my arms.
face lifting cream