Thursday 25 June 2015

Instagram Roundup | June 2015

Too Faced Sweetheart Blush


Too Faced Sweetheart Beads Face Powder - Isn't it pretty?


Dior Lipgloss, Too Faced Melted Lipstick (loving Too Faced at the moment), Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara (this is my favourite at the moment with minimal smudges)


Shiseido Dramatic Mood Veil Blush and Swarovski Ring


Dior Eye Reviver Backstage Pro Eyeshadow Palette


MAC Lipsticks are my absolute favs. Affordable but amazing quality.


Dior Lippie wheel - If only I can take all these home with me


Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet - This smells incredible


Shiseido Dramatic Mood Veil Blush in Pink


Too Faced Sweetheart Blush (again) and Melted Lipstick, Clinique Cheeky Pop Blush, Nars Nail Polish and Topshop Lip Cream - I love mah pinks.

No comments: