Sunday 28 June 2015

NARS Audacious Lipsticks | Audrey and Vanessa

You probably have seen tons of reviews on this line of lipstick from NARS (probably more positive ones) but I think its time to share my piece of opinion.

I picked up Audrey and Vanessa and boy was I not disappointed. From their names to their packaging to the colour itself, they just shout elegance and sophistication. 

Left to right: Audrey and Vanessa 


What I love most about this range is their packaging. Its in a sleek metallic casing that doesn't cause stickiness such like their original rubbery ones when the material starts degrading. There is also a magnetic click to close the cap, awesome!!


Left to Right: Vanessa and Audrey

As you can see here, the pigmentation is insane. Like seriously jaw-dropping insane. The above picture is 2 full on swipes of the lipstick and I couldn't even stop staring at how gorgeous the colour is.

Vanessa is a nude lipstick with pink undertone and there seem to have a subtle warmth to it. Whereas Audrey is a sexy deep red (almost close to wine red) with an air of coolness. Both doesn't tug on the lips upon application and sits comfortably.

Their longevity is also another plus factor. Imagine 5 solid hours without budging even after talking and sipping of water. Huge prompt thumbs up from me.

I seriously, sincerely and whole-heartedly encourage you to check out this range if you haven't already. This is totally a life changing lipstick that every girls need to have in their stash.

Ratings: A+

No comments: