Sunday 24 May 2015

Night Time Skin Care Routine

So, I've done my day time skincare routine, now its night time. Products shown in the picture are in no particular order, if you must know, then it goes like this:

Makeup Remover Eyes -> Makeup Remover Face -> Cleanser -> Toner -> Eye Care -> Treatment -> Serum -> Moisturiser -> Target Treatment -> Lip Balm -> Sleeping Mask

Alright, it seems like a lot but when you get the hang of it, it seems all too natural.



1. Nuxe Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid (Moisturiser)
This is like a favourite. Light weight and nice smelling, it moisturises my skin well and I don't feel any sticky residue after application. 

2. Chanel Eye Makeup Remover
Actually, I don't quite like it. Although it does well in removing waterproof eye makeups but it stings like sh*t. My eyes went all red when it manages to seep into my eyes. Will probably change to use other brands like Maybelline (yeah, this product is the bomb)

3. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (Targeted Treatment)
I only use this when I have dry patches around my mouth area. This cream pack a punch of moisturising properties and instantly helps curing my dry area. But use sparingly as its super super super moisturising.

4. Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil (Face Makeup Remover)
This stuff is amazing. It doesn't sting your eyes, tug your skin and leave your skin dry. It removes any makeup (Waterproof mascara and eyeliner, bring it on!!) like a dream and I can feel the suppleness of my skin, like literally. Thumbs up.



5. Ido's 14 BH Complex (Treatment)
Whenever I use this, I feel that I don't break out that often. It does help in clearing up my skin whenever I'm on a bad skin day. 

6. Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Cleansing Oil (Treatment)
You might have heard me talk about this product like a million times but seriously, this is like the best stuff ever. My holy grail in fact. Its clears out blackheads, reduce hyperpigmentation, prevent spots and somehow manages to smoothen fine lines. Its a miracle in a bottle indeed. 

7. Chanel Hydra Beauty Lotion (Toner)
This is the moisturising version and boy does it do its moisturising part well. My skin doesn't feel tight (like some toners does) and I feel good after applying this with a cotton pad. It smells nice too. But if you are on a budget, I suggest that you can skip this as there are many other toners out there that does equally well with a fraction of the price.

8. This Works Clean Skin Gentle Cleanser
Well, its a cleanser, like what you would normally use, and it does what it's suppose to do. End of story.



9. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Repair Balm
This is freaking amazing. Even better than Kiehl's or Clarins in terms of healing and moisturising. I just need to slap this on the night before and WALAH!! Smooth, supple and plump up (it doesn't have plumping ingredients but it helps boost moisture for the lips) lips that you can ever imagine.

10. Lancome Genefique (Treatment) 
I use this everyday for its light weight and anti-aging properties. Although I've still have yet to give a verdict on its claim of anti-aging, but I like how it feels on my skin. The little pipet makes the whole application experience even more luxurious and I sincerely praise Lancome for this well-thought "marketing". 

11. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Cream with Avocado
Now, this product is truly fascinating. In the tub, its a cream. But once you smooth it onto your eyes area, it turns into this liquidy smooth texture that I couldn't even describe and absorbs into the skin. It also has this brightening effect that helps with reducing dark eye circles. Instant love from me. 

12. Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack
Another item which I don't use everyday is this sleeping mask. Its a thick moisturiser which you put before you sleep and expect a boost of firmness and plumping when you wake up. It also did help in making my skin more radiant. As it feels kind of thick on my skin, I use this only on colder days. 

So there you have it. The products that I use at night. 

Some might go  o_O at the amount I use but seriously, the answer to the question of "How do you maintain such beautiful complexion?" is this. Hardwork indeed but very well worth it. 

But if you are too lazy for this sh*t then I suggest that you eat healthier ^_^

No comments: