Monday 26 January 2015

Zoella Beauty Range

Hey, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!! Can't believe I took around 2 weeks to recover. Seriously -__-'''

After giving much thought, I've decided to turn Hints of Peppermint to a beauty blog. It's weird I know since my passion is not just beauty but other stuff as well (like food o_O). Its probably because I feel that I can relate better to beauty and I do have more knowledge in describing beauty stuff rather than food.

But fear not my lovely people as if I find something interesting to blog (like a vacation or food) I'll squeeze into this blog besides posting my usual Monday and Thursday routine post.

Alright, with that out of the way, I wanna mention something about the Zoella Beauty Range.

I freakin' LOVE it!!!

Something about the range just shouts pink and girly which is totally up my alley. Its a pity that so many of the items sold out (during the time of my purchase which is a few days after its launched) and a couple of them unable to be shipped to Singapore (i.e. Body mist). 


So I manage to get myself a makeup pouch (how cute does it look!!) and Soak Opera (can be used as a bubble bath or shower gel). Look at them... So cute aren't they?


A close up on the guinea pig with specs :D

If you are interested, they are sold in Superdrug in the UK and also online at Feelunique.com. Her products are absolutely affordable too. 

No comments: