Monday 5 January 2015

5 Things I'm Grateful For Today

1. That I can afford doctor visits and medicines when I'm ill (yeah, down with stomach viral infection).


2. To still be alive after making frequent business trip. Condolences to family of passengers on Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia.


3. To not be in debt (or owe future debts) in order to buy a house and plan a wedding. We can definitely afford to built our future family ^_^ (so excited). 


4. To have people who genuinely loved and care about me when I'm sick (refer to point 1).


5. Last but not least, to have the opportunity to meddle with Social Medias, Blogs, Youtube and all those internet things which makes a great outlet for me to share things that I love (i.e. makeup, food etc) and open my eyes to the unknown world (who would have known that a Tibetan Mastiff is almost as large as a full grown man). 


Now's your turn. What are you grateful for today?

No comments: