Thursday 8 January 2015

First Empties of 2015

OMG!!! Can't believe I have used up so many stuff (well alright, I might have been accumulating these stuff for quite a while now) which is a good thing by the way, and there's still more to come. So, if you are curious as to what I use in my daily life, here's what I have finish up using. Most of the stuff can be found at your local pharmacy/drugstore so no worries.

Also, in case you are wondering the purpose of this post, it is more to let myself know how much I have consumed over the months and what should not be repurchased if I don't like them.

Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses candle (recommended), Rexona Powder Dry deodorant, Kerastase Bain Stimuliste shampoo, Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate hand cream, Phyto conditioner and Etude House lip balm


Rexona Powder Dry deodorant, Fresh Sugar Lychee shower gel (recommended), Ref.551 conditioner, Laline In Between shower mousse, Kerastase Curl Protect conditioner, Caudalie Moisturising toner


Lucido-l Hair Make Supplement hair mist, Nuxe Micellar cleansing foam, Redken All Soft conditioner, Neutrogena Hydro Boost sunscreen (recommended)


Lancome Hydra Zen moisturiser (recommended), Sun Shades sunscreen lotion, Neutrogena Deep Clean cleansing lotion, Mentholatum Sunplay Body Mist sunblock


Benefit Foamingly Clean facial wash, Ref.432 spray conditioner, Fuente Vita Voltage shampoo


Loreal Vitamino Colour hair mask, Biore UV Aqua Rich sunscreen (recommended and love to death), Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock

No comments: