Thursday 11 December 2014

14 Christmas Gifts for Him

Oh yeah!!! So I've done the girls and now's time for the boys **wink wink**. It's always a tad bit harder to find pressies for the male species as sometimes they can be quite picky when it comes to free stuff or they just don't simply crave for anything **cue the father and the fiance**. 

But.... there's always a but... I still manage to come up with a list (impressively all 14 items) that may get your male friends/dad/cousins/colleagues etc hooked. So read on ^_^






























P/s: It is due to foreign currency exchange rate from English Pounds and US Dollars to Singapore Dollars that caused the price to be in odd numbers. Just a note :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. Would love it if you could also check out my luxury brand giveaway worth £150
Kisses xo | GIVEAWAY 

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Wow these are such great gift ideas! I will definitely take some notes for my boyfriend! ;)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

MAXCE said...

That's cool, I love the Asos set! <3
Thanks!
Love from France xx!
Cécile
www.maxcebycecilej.com