Friday 15 August 2014

Beauty: Little Black Beauty Box August Edition

Wow, time has been passing by so quickly and we are already in August and with the August edition Beauty Box. 

Unfortunately I wasn't impressed with this month's beauty box as it seems to scale down on the product quantities and its actually pretty sad looking with the box only 1/5 filled. Although there are a few premium brands included, it is still quite disappointing really...



Ioma Cell Protector Sun Screen SPF 50 PA+++, Benefit Dream Screen  SPF45 PA+++, SKII Cellumination Lotion, SKII Cellumination Deep Surge, Shiseido White Lucent Eye Cream, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream


Radical Anti-aging Restorative Moisture Cream, Ralph Lauren Sample Perfume and Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion (seriously, I've been getting this sample all the time). 

I sure hope that next month's wouldn't be as boring as at least be like 3/4 filled and not a measly 1/5 else I would have to reconsider my subscription which I definitely don't want it to end.

1 comment:

Edyta said...

How is the Ralph Lauren perfume? I do like a few of their scents!

Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk