Monday 2 September 2013

My Vanity (At The Moment)

Excuse me for the blurry picture, but here is what's on top my drawers, also my vanity as I don't have a dressing table. 

And also excuse me for the lack of post as things has been going crazy these few weeks. Busy is not even the word enough to describe my schedule. More like lethargically-hectic-till-lacking-of-sleep. I'm not even kidding. I don't really want to whine on my blog but truth to be told, sometimes, I just wish that I could run away and ignore whatever reality stuff that's pulling me down.


Work is going to be the main part of my life, although we know that life-work balance is really important, sometimes things just don't go the way we wanted them to. Anyway, will try to find time to blog and even go back to Youtube (I miss talking to the camera :( ). 

I want the life that I once enjoyed back. Or can I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be looking forward to your youtube videos!!! miss them muchie~~

Tze Yan