Sunday 26 August 2012

Updated Skincare Routine

Its been a while since I'd uploaded a Youtube video and felt absolutely apologetic for my horrendous behaviour. Guess its laziness that runs in the bones. Haha..

Here's the video of my babbling without much thinking thus the much "Eeerrrrr"s and "Uuuummmm"s:




And the post:



Products mentioned:
1. Bourjois Fresh Cleansing Milk => link

2. Biotherm Hydra Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse => link

3. Lush Tea Tree Water => link

4. b-liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads => link 

5. Lancome Hydra Zen Eye Contour Gel => link

6. Givenchy Doctor White More Than White Serum

7. Biotherm Aqua Source Gel Moisturiser => link

8. La Roche Posay UVA Ultra Daily Protection Melt-in Cream SPF50 PA+++

9. St Ives Apricot Brightening Scrub



My skincare routine is always on the constant change of products. As this video was made a while ago, I had changed my cleanser since. And I have to say, I'm thankful that up till now, my skin is still in great condition.

However, with great skin comes a great price. If I were to add up all the prices of the products above, it really seems that I spent a lot on just my face. Phew... maybe this is what we call woman are known to be vain, regardless of how much we have to spent.

But anyhow, although all of the products are not my absolute love, but some of them are my all time favourite. Just click the video above and you'll know what I'm talking about. ^_^

No comments: