Friday 3 August 2012

Clarins Makeup and Skincare Haul

So, I guess this would be the last video series of my hauls as I started to feel the burn in my pocket. Thus, enjoy while you can ^_^

Enough said, lets start with the obligatory video of me talking crap about this topic.



Then onto the pictures.




Products displayed in the pictures not including all freebies and samples:
1. Clarins Bust Beauty Firming Lotion
2. Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm
3. Clarins Instant Light Brush On Perfector
4. Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour 02 Soft Peach

I had tried them all out and I do have to say I am totally smitten by the quality and the effects that they had on me. 

Clarins Bust Beauty Firming Lotion -> My boobs does look and feel firmer noticeably (I can totally tell that they are less saggy than before and I am definitely satisfied with the results)

Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm -> This was how I want it to be. Moisturizes my lips till the next day when I slap this on overnight. No funky smell included. Thumbs up.

Clarins Instant Light Brush On Perfector -> A light coverage but buildable and yet feel oh-so-weightless. This may be a substitute to my YSL Touche Eclat. 

Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour 02 Soft Peach -> I am so in love with this. Finely milled and great pigmentation. Its of good quality. And what's more, it totally compliments my Asian skin. 

No comments: