Sunday 10 June 2012

May Beauty Favourites 2012


Oh wow, its June already, and I really can't believe. And it just seems like yesterday that I did an April Favourties video thus I nevet got round to do a May one. Truely unable to comprehend the fact that I'd wasted so much time in doing nothing during the month of May.

Ok, so let's get started on the video 1st.



And here are some photos...


Products mentioned:

1. Vichy Eau Thermal Spa Water --> To buy

2. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed. --> To buy

3. Chanel Corrector Perfection Concealer 10 --> To buy

4. Inglot Blush 56 --> To buy

5. YSL Gloss Pur 48

6. Maybelline Color Sensational 525 Peachy Scene --> To Buy



They are absolute love for me as they helped me through tough and bad times (breakouts and large pores and dark eye circles). And I must say, they are an excellent team of entourage, making sure I'd looked my best before stepping out of the door.

Click on the video to watch a mini review on each and everyone of them and you will soon find out how important they are to me in my life.

No comments: