Wednesday 20 June 2012

Givenchy Haul And Free Gifts


Lets have a look at the video before we start on the words, shall we? ^_^



Onto some pictures:



The stuff that I'd actually paid:
1. Givenchy Doctor White 10 More Than White Serum
2. Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm - Moisturizing Peachy Glow -> To buy

Its weird that I can't find Givenchy Doctor White More Than White Serum on the internet. I think its either an overdue product or I'd been cheated :( But anyhow, the pictures show many products and may suggest that I spent tons but the samples are free actually, so score #win

I'd tried the serum and it was fantastic. The serum was soothing and emollient to apply with a tinge of sweet fragrance. Love the packaging too, nice and sturdy. As for the lip balm, I was a bit disappointed as it is sort of fragrance free (I mean what's the point of not including any smell in the lip balm, I mean, hello, we gals enjoy them!!) and the longevity wasn't up to par. But good thing is that its tinted which gives a very nice pluck-me-up color when one doesn't want to wear lipstick on that day.

But all in all, I'm really grateful to the the Givenchy lady as she is really generous with the gifts and samples. Will definitely go back to the same counter to try out more of their products.

This in fact brings to me to the conclusion: Sometimes the service of your sales personnel is more important than the product itself if consumers were to choose. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love DR WHITE!