Sunday 26 February 2012

My Beauty Diary Mask Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask



So, if you are an avid reader of mine, you do know that my general feelings towards My Beauty Diary masks are that they are really wet with tons of products on the mask sheet. As for their after-effects towards the skin, they are just kinda 'meh'


The same goes to this mask. Although it smells great (these range of masks always smells awesome which I kinda enjoy a lot), I really don't see much difference (or is it just me being picky?). On the packaging, it claims that its able to brighten, soothe iration and tighten the skin. I do feel the tightening effect for approx 2 1/2 hour but after that, its back to normal baby.

You know, I don't really need to do the reviews on My Beauty Diary Masks as they basically smell great, soak in tons of products but without too much effect on the skin.

Star Rating: 6.5* / 10*

**P/s: Always remember to not waste the product by applying the leftover products (on the piece of paper, in the packaging and on the used mask) to the other parts of your body especially the elbows, the underarms and the knees**

No comments: