Thursday 25 December 2014

5 Reasons Why I Love Christmas


Merry Christmas Everybody!!! 

Yay!!! Its that time of the year to rejoice and stay cosy at home enjoying the company of your friends and family. I've been looking forward to this for ages and hope you have a wonderful time and the year ahead.


So, onto why I just love Christmas:

1. Its a public holiday duh...
2. I now have legitimate reasons to go shopping for both myself and others.
3. Everyone is more forgiving during this time of the year as its the holiday season.
4. Christmas decorations are so lovely to look at.
5. I get to spend time with the family and appreciate them more.


So how about yours? Leave me a comment telling me why you love this holiday season.

Stay cute and funky and also don't forget to tell me what did you get for Christmas. I will share mine soon **wink wink** ^_^

2 comments:

Holly said...

great reasons - hope you had a lovely xmas!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

Unknown said...

I love your reasons, number 5 is IT for me :)

Becky :: accooohtrements.wordpress.com