Sunday 2 August 2015

July Beauty Favourites 2015

Can't believe its August already and we (I mean, my boyfriend and I) are definitely entering a panic mode as our wedding ceremony is getting really close. OMG!!! Its next month and we haven't even start sending out invitation cards!!!

Speaking about last minute preparations, here is my July favourites that I'm obsessing like no other...


1. Tanya Burr Everyday Flutter False Lashes
I just can't get over how natural they look on my eyes. As a hooded lid owner, I can't wear full frontal lashes and can only befriend those with half strips. Her false lashes are just so easy to put on (with no quirky unbendable bits) and the strips are so thin that it's almost undetectable. 

2. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Moving on with the lashes mode, I am in love with this curler. And I can vouch hands down that this curler is much better than the Shu Uemura ones. It suits the shape of my eyeball (or rather the outer skin layer that covers the eyeball but you get what I mean) and I do not have to worry about skin clamping with this (as I always do with the SU). Huge thumbs up.

3. MAC Cinderella Beauty Powder in Mystery Princess
I'm going to skip my gushing over the cute pretty packaging and go in straight to the product itself. It acts like a highlighter on my skin with tiny sparkly bits and a nice sheen. I just love this over my cheekbone and on the bridge of my nose. Perks up my non-existence high point on my face :)

4. Dior Eye Reviver Illuminating Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette 001
Sorry guys as this is a LE product. But if you hit the Dior counter now, I bet they still have some stock left. First of all, I still can't over how beautiful the embossment is. Secondly, the colours included in this palette (white, beige, taupe brown, metallic brown with a hint of purple undertone, dark brown and a black eyeliner) compliments each other well or just on its own makes this the perfect everyday palette. And last but not least is how pigmented and buttery soft the texture is. Its just a high quality palette that I think neutral lovers should have. 



5. Clinique Lip Pop in Plum Pop 14
This one is definitely a new found love as its so creamy and sits comfortably on the lips. Although semi-opaque in pigmentation but its definitely buildable to your preferred opacity. Plum Pop is more of a cool berry with pink undertone, great for normal day wear to  Lovez...

6. MAC Toledo Lipstick in Oxblood
Another LE item from MAC, I love how natural looking my lips look after a coat of this lippie. I guess its that kind of your-lip-but-better lipstick and even application is super duper easy as its creamy. The colour leans toward coral but not starking-ly so as the beige tones the bright colour down. Even though it does not last long on me (3 hours max), I didn't mind a bit to re-apply this baby throughout the day.

7. Burberry Sheer Concealer in No.2 Soft Beige
I don't usually rotate my concealer and the concealer that comes to its turn is this Burberry number. Even though its name is Sheer but it seriously ain't the case. It manages to cover my undereyes dark rings nicely without caking or settle into my fine lines. Although the longevity isn't great (starts oxidising in the middle of the day), but the fact that it gives a subtle radiant finish and makes my skin oh-so-natural deserves loads of love from me.


So there you have it, my favourite items that I'm currently digging hard last month. What have you been liking lately?

No comments: