Thursday 18 September 2014

Beauty: Tanya Burr Lipglosses Review

I love Tanya Burr. As a Youtube Sensation, Makeup Guru and a person. She is like the most lovely and genuine person that you can get in this virtual world. So, as you guess, I went berserk when I found out that she launched her Lipglosses and Nail Polishes range. What got me even more excited is that they were sold on Feelunique which offers free delivery worldwide. 

However, with some bullshit policy of nail polishes and perfumes being prohibited on the airplane, I only got to try her Lipglosses and boy was I hooked. 



From Top to Bottom: Afternoon Tea (Baby Pink), Chic (Nude almost Warm Coral) and Let's Travel the World (Bright Red)

The Lipglosses are so far phenomenal. I tend to stay away from sparkling ones, but these 3 provide enough sheen for the lips making it glossy and plump. They aren't too tacky (hate getting hair stuck to my lips, total disaster) and gives off nice colour payoff even though being glosses. Do note that there is a faint scent of sweetness during application but no discern taste though. The colour stayed a good 3 hours on me.

I definitely recommend you to try out the lipglosses. Inexpensive but yet good quality, its a total steal.

No comments: