Wednesday 23 May 2012

My Beauty Diary Red Vine Mask


If you are wondering, I do have a whole stack of assorted My Beauty Diary Masks. Got them in Taiwan and they come in a box with various masks of different ingredients and assorted scent.

So, this time its the Red Vine Masks (beats me why its called Vine instead of Wine, I mean, its written 酒 in chinese which meant wine). But I do like the packaging as its pink and purple-ish.


Wanted to capture the ingredients and its benefits, but somehow the glossy packaging impedes my intention, thus this crappy shot. Anyway, it claims to fight aging skin, reclaim skin radiance, brightens the skin, moisturises at the same time tightens the skin.

However, I would like to differ as I felt nothing of those except for the moisturising part where tons of products are packed onto the mask, making it possible for longer application (I'd say about 20 minutes with the fan blowing into my face)

I didn't quite like the scent though. It has this tinge of red wine scent but more of a chemical whiff coming on strongly. If you don't mind the scent, then this is worth puchasing.

Hey maybe it works for you ^_^

No comments: