Sunday 3 April 2011

March 2011 Favourites

MAC Cremeblend Blush Something Special - Super easy to blend, great color, long lasting on me.



MAC Plushglass Posh It Up - Love it. That's all
MAC Paintpot Rubenesque - Great for on the go when I'm too lazy for eyeshadows, gorgeous color



MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush - Great for patting on blushes



The Body Shop Promegranate and Raspberry Body, Room and Linen Spritz - The name speaks for itself.


Oh dear, I need to find a motivator/passion/enthusiasm/drive to actually update my blog. It has become stagnant water and I can't seem to be bothered to actually write anything in it.

Is that due to laziness??

I don't think so. I think its like the urge to write is fading ever so slowly. And I know that all my readers are going to kill me!!!

Sorry People >.<

1 comment:

CathJ said...

HI Cindy.. Nice to hear from you again... yeah sometimes we will go thru the laziness situation... same here.. so it's normal.. :D

take care..