Wednesday 26 May 2010

Umm, Yeah, Those Are My Lipsticks





I am officially a collector of lipsticks, and guess what, I don't really use them as much as lipgloss, but freaking weirdly, I have more lipsticks than those glossy things. I just love love my collection. I don't have a disliking for any of them except the bright red lipsticks from NYX due to my incompetence of choosing the right shade for my lips.

So, the low down for the brands are: Loreal, NYX, Barry M, MAC, PURE and Mentholeum (I hope that's how you spell it). My next goal?? NARS and Shu Uemura and more MAC of course.

3 comments:

lisadrivesavan said...

Gorgeous lipstick colours! love your choices xox

CathJ said...

girls will be girls... even me.. still buying eventho' its the same colour but in a different container... LOL..

Cindy Khor said...

lisa: thanks. i hope that i love my own choice of lipstick.

cath: haha... yalor. same here. its like an obsession to own the same colours but with different brands