Thursday 20 November 2014

6 Essential Products in My Everyday Makeup Products/Routine

Chanel, MAC, Givenchy, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier

I always go for something simple and light. Nothing too heavy or cakey on the skin is my epitome of a good makeup routine. Thus, even though I do love collecting tons of makeup, I always go for products as of in the above picture (sometimes I do slap on foundation, depending on my mood though >.<).

The products:
Concealer, Eyeshadow, Mascara, Eyebrow Pencil, Blush and Lip Product

The steps:
1. Apply eyeshadow all over eyelids. Preferably taupe brown (Chanel eyeshadow in picture) or shimmery light colours.
2. Curl eyelashes and sweep on some mascara (MAC mascara in picture).
3. Draw eyebrows with pencil and spoolie (Givenchy brow pencil in picture).
4. Smack on concealer underneath the eyes and centre of forehead (Clinique concealer in picture).
5. Apply blush on the apples of the cheek (Estee Lauder blush in picture).
6. Last but not least, pucker up lips with some lipstick or lipgloss (Laura Mercier lipgloss in picture).

So, there you have it. Although it may seem tons of stuff that I put on on my face (no denying of it) but all these stuff eats up only 10 min of my time. Sometimes if I'm focused enough, it'll take much lesser than said time. Speak about speed drawing.

What products are in your makeup routine? How long do you take to get ready everyday? Leave me a comment as I'd like to know ^_^

No comments: