Saturday, 9 August 2014

Happy National Day Singapore


Never thought that I would dedicate a post specially for Singapore's National Day but seeing that this country has been my residing place for the last 3+ years (wow, time really does fly by), I guess I would like to write up a list of what I've been liking in this country.

5 things I like about Singapore:

1. Safety 
Seriously, this is the safest country that I've ever been to and I just felt so comfortable going to places or even leave my bags at the table while I order my food. Good job on keeping it this way Singapore.

2. Public Transport
Although sometimes there are some hiccups here and there, but the buses and MRTs here are just one of the most convenient, cleanest and comfortable transportation in the world which puts other countries' to shame (except for Japan which also has good public transport).

3. Clean
When you're driving on the highway, just look outside your window and spot the rubbish. I bet you a thousand bucks if you find one wtf -__-

4. Efficient Service
As one of the fastest pace country in the world (Japan is the champion and no country can ever beat that), people are expecting everything to be fast fast fast. Thus, restaurants and even hawker stalls (or other service lines) are serving up at a high speed. And if you are not satisfied with what you're getting, just complain to the respective authority and BAM you get an apology letter and a better quality of service.

5. That special someone
^_^ Enough said.

2 comments:

Jodi H said...

Do you get crammed into the trains like they do in Japan?

www.highheelsandtutus.com

Cindy Khor said...

Unfortunately yes, it only happens during peak hours early in the morning and late evenings. Always dread getting onto the tube.